A strategic shift: The rise of call answering services in the post-covid era
One of the most fundamental changes of recent times has been the normalization and widespread acceptance of increased levels of employee home or remote working, either as a full-time or hybrid arrangement.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, some sections of the business community provided remote and home working capability. For many, it wasn’t a question of capability, because the technology was already there; it was a cultural position that was largely determined by the attitude of management. However, countermeasures for combating the pandemic transformed the way businesses operate, ushering in a new era of hybrid and remote work patterns.
As organizations adapt to this fundamental change in the operating environment, it is clear that the business case for adopting call answering services has been markedly strengthened. Simply66 virtual receptionist services provide an elegant solution for businesses seeking efficient communication management while maintaining flexibility in their workforce arrangements.
Here, we discuss some of the key reasons why Simply66 answering services have become highly relevant in the post-COVID-19 world.
Better business efficiency and customer service post-COVID-19
Simply66 answering services offer a seamless solution for companies navigating the complexities of hybrid and remote work while aiming to provide better customer service and experiences.
- Continuity of customer engagement – Maintaining an uninterrupted flow of communication with customers is paramount, regardless of the physical work locations of your team. Simply66 call answering joins up your service elements, ensuring that customer inquiries, orders, and any problems are promptly addressed. This promotes positive interactions at every touchpoint, driving loyalty and satisfaction. With Simply66’s dedicated team managing calls on behalf of your business, you manage high call volumes while your team remains responsive.
- A highly professional yet friendly image – The first point of contact often shapes a customer’s perception of a business. Simply66’s call answering services provide a consistent, professional image by ensuring that every call is answered promptly and handled with care in accordance with your protocols. Whether clients or customers reach out within or out of normal business hours, they are greeted by a courteous and knowledgeable Simply66 receptionist, enhancing your company’s reputation.
- Supporting a better work-life balance – Hybrid and remote work patterns have enabled many employees to attain a better work-life balance. Freed of the stress and time soak associated with commuting, many have more time within which to manage personal commitments alongside their work obligations. Simply66’s call answering services fit right in with flexible and time-shifted working patterns, ensuring calls are always answered within the hours you require.
- Improved productivity – The telephone is a double-edged sword. It is an excellent communication tool; however, it also serves to break up the workflow of employees, such as knowledge workers engaged in time-sensitive tasks. Simply66’s call answering services provide screening, allowing your team of employees to focus on their work tasks without interruption or distraction.
- Scalability and flexibility – The operating environment is highly dynamic. Circumstances may change and demands fluctuate, requiring quick adjustments to your operations. Simply66’s call answering services provide scalability and flexibility, easily accommodating sudden spikes in call volumes. Whether it’s a sudden influx of customer inquiries or seasonal peaks, our call answering services swiftly adapt to meet the evolving needs of your business.
- Cost efficiency – Employing permanent, full-time telephone reception staff adds to the fixed-cost base of your business. Simply66’s call answering services offer a cost-efficient alternative by eliminating the need for in-house telephone receptionists. This cost-effective approach is particularly advantageous for businesses seeking to optimize the use of budgets in what, for many companies, is a very challenging economic climate.
- Servicing customers in other time zones – The global nature of business operations may require communication across time zones. Simply66’s call answering services allow businesses to better cater to the needs of an internationally distributed customer base. Ensuring calls are answered around the clock accommodates customers in different time zones and broadens the company’s global reach, supporting ambitions for international expansion.
- Data and business intelligence – Data is a valuable business asset. Data-driven insight supports informed decision-making on operational matters, continual improvement, and quality management. The data generated by Simply66’s call answering services provides valuable insights into customer behavior, preferences, and pain points. By analyzing call data from our reporting, your business identifies trends, optimizes products and services, and is able to design marketing strategies that yield better results.
Maximize the benefits of remote and hybrid working with Simply66
With Simply66’s call answering services, your business is better able to provide a high-quality customer experience (CX) while enabling and empowering a flexible workforce to perform their core roles more effectively and productively.
The best way to see what Simply66 could do for your business is to sign up for our free 14-day trial.
To find out more simply call us on 03333 4415 66 or email email@example.com